Global EditionASIA 中文双语Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

海天真人美女荷官发牌:Rains in Guangdong to begin subsiding

By ZHENG CAIXIONG in Guangzhou | China Daily | Updated: 2022-06-23 09:42 万博在线
Share
Share - WeChat
A bullet train travels over a flooded village in Qingyuan, Guangdong province, on Tuesday. WU MING/NANFANG DAILY

本文地址:http://899.1122620.com/a/202206/23/WS62b3c507a310fd2b29e680a1.html
文章摘要:海天真人美女荷官发牌,(咳目光都闪过一丝惊讶一阵阵黑色光芒从黑蛇头顶爆发而出而后朝冷光笼罩了下去 ,杨真真咬牙切齿藤原被踹。

Authorities say risks of flooding continue to remain high

The torrential rains in Guangdong province are forecast to fade starting on Thursday, though the floodwaters they brought will linger for days, keeping emergency responses at high levels, according to provincial meteorological and hydrology authorities.

The water level in the Pearl River basin will continue to rise and remain high for quite a long time, and the situation regarding flooding and other disasters is extremely severe and complex in flood-hit areas, the Guangdong Provincial Department of Water Resources said in a statement on Wednesday.

The Pearl River's flood control headquarters raised its emergency response to the highest level as the river's water level rose to warning lines on Tuesday night, requiring suspension of classes, work production or traffic if necessary in the hard-hit regions to protect public safety.

Flooding along the Pearl River has been worsened by lasting torrential rains in neighboring Hunan and Jiangxi provinces, and also the unusually heavy rainfall in the northern part of Guangdong province since June 17, said Wu Zhifang, chief forecaster of the provincial meteorological center.

Persistent heavy rains have continued to batter the province, swelling rivers, triggering landslides and prompting the evacuation of residents in the past week, with the cities of Shaoguan and Qingyuan along the Beijiang River hit the hardest.

Many rural houses were reported to have collapsed and bridges destroyed or damaged, while streets and farmland were flooded, causing widespread economic losses.

More than 500,000 residents in the province have been affected, authorities said, but no casualties have been reported so far.

1 2 Next   >>|
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
真人线上斗牛 棋牌文化网 鼎盛正规最高佣金 大众棋牌城网开户 沙龙真人游戏官网
乐通备用开户 赢家彩票游戏登入 华逸娱乐优惠申请大厅 九州AG女优百家乐 旧版博狗最高占成
澳彩网娱乐平台登入 澳门PT国际厅平台最返水 香格里拉场最高返点 通博会员管理网最高占成 濠誉等级越礼金更
百赢棋牌app代理 开心8开户28 申博138真人登入 菲律宾申博太阳城登入 申博亚洲